- Perform general routine inspection of company’s vital operating machines, equipment and public lighting as to ensure smooth operating per schedule.
- Attends to complaints with repairs and job orders or urgent top priority through phone calls from other departments/ guest without delay.
- Performs general repairs, operation and prevention maintenance duties in regards to Electrical, Mechanical, Air conditional, Fire Protection, Plumbing, Masonry, Painting, Kitchen equipment, AV equipment, and related items.
- Ensure all works carried out should be in schedules and to comply to safety rules and regulations.
- Maintain workshop, tools, equipment and all related maintenance areas in clean and neat condition at all times.
·SKM / DIPLOMA ELECTRICAL / PW2 / PW4 Wireman certificate
·Class D Driving and B2 is must. GDL will have an added advantage
·Certificate/Diploma in Electrical technical fields
·Minimum 1 year(s) of working experience in related field
·Willing to wok extra hours and on Public Holidays
·Able to communicate in Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia and English
Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level , Professional Certificate , Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma